Monday, May 3, 2010

First Post

This is the first of what I hope are many blog post.

I have quite a few female friends and acquaintances that had or currently have man issues or issues finding a man, LOL. So it takes a real open-minded person to take advice from a stranger(let alone a friend) but usually strangers give the best advice. They are unbiased and have no connection to your situation and will give you a real honest prospective on what you are doing wrong, and how to corrected it. But it's your job to take or not. It's not easy changing how you think or act. BUT you do have to be open to the possibility of change if the way you have been doing things are not working. 

We make excuses i.e. "I'm Picky", "He/She is not my type", "I won't settle". Well we all have a blueprint(I hope) of how we want our significant to be, but be realistic about your expectations.  It may take you a little bit longer to find that person, because after all you are looking for someone that you will happy with for quite a long time. 

"You can lead a horse to water but you can't make em drink"

No comments:

Post a Comment